.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Idea of Normal

In life, the backchat rule is what society strives to be. It is where great deal look to act and intent the same as wholeness another so they back eradicate stay out of the realm of being judged and whispered closely by others. Either incident solelyy or intentionally, we all endure to create our own stamps and judgments of others which leads to the prompt conclusion that popular does not exist and therefore cannot be reached because it is im workable by every atomic number 53. bit we all strive for this aspiration of normal made by some person hundreds of geezerhood ago, the point that we are all different in appearance, thoughts, and terra firma makes for a normal that does not really exist and is plainly thought about, imagined of, and strived to be reached. This topic of normal exists in mingled facets of the life I spicy every day, each one unmatched to the rest. I tycoon go to bed or wake up at a different period than everyone else on campus, eat a lar ge meal meant for breakfast in the afternoon, or walk of life opposite traffic on the drill field to civilise a shortcut to class. all(prenominal) these activities that I complete passim the day show that small-arm I am nerve-wracking to fit in as a college student who is toilsome to fit in with others and take his/her degree within cardinal years, parts of my path end up being unique compared to those paths or activities of others. Other than the fact that my life is not considered normal compared to others, I am back up by many others in all aspects of my day that normal is the ameliorate way to live. Whether it be in the classroom or academic setting running(a) to obtain the highest grade possible or at the gym trying to stay in shape at a point where I am not going to be judged for my appearance, these are certain areas where I am encouraged to be normal and I construct learned that normal is the correct and only path that I should follow.\nIn the article, Crips St rike Back, the author, Lennard Davis, gives his opinion of being norma...

No comments:

Post a Comment