.

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Pride And Prejudice Diary Entry

Dear Diary,Little did I know somewhat Mr.Bingley and Mr.Darcy. I perceive some good things about them but nonhing really relevant. that it was my time to pass out everything I needed to know about them at a small dinner party that some unrivalled organised. It doesnt number how the party will be, I want to know who is going to be there, and most importantly, what will happen. I spent the whole day obtain for my dress, and some accessories. I bought a diamond necklace and I was ready to dish the dirt about the new gentlemans in town. I enter the dinner without socialization to much, I didnt want to queer distracted, I was keeping my prize.I saying angiotensin converting enzyme of the two dancing, how did I know it was them? Every single one(a) of my friend was spying on those two guys. It must have been them. I get closer and closer and I just cant avoid to notice how one of the two looks so tyrannical and bored. His face had no sense, the little emotion he portrayed wa s negative. He was bored and wasnt flush dancing. However, the otherwise one had an endless grin on his face and he was undeniably having play like a real gentleman. I go there and find out that the ho-hum, arrogant looking one was Mr.Darcy. So obviously the other one was Mr.Bingley who was flirting with a girl. I couldnt be bothered to even look at the girl because I was so distracted from this surprisingly fascinating man.Mr.Bingley stops dancing for a while and speaks to Mr.Darcy but Im not near enough to listen to what they are saying. I see Mr.Darcy pointing at Lizzy and, Lizzy offended. Her eyes were full of tears. What did he say? Why did she cry?She is patient but not handsome enough to tempt me. These are the lyric Mr.Darcy said about Lizzy. No wonder she got offended.His character was decided, he is an arrogant and exuberant person. I stop concentrating on Mr Darcy because he is too boring for me, I need some interesting things. Some gossip.I ramble to my girlfrie nds and they immediately point at Mr.Bingley. Yes, I knew he was dancing with a girl, but I looked at his eyes and I was shocked. His eyes dismiss in love. No wonder he had a huge smile on his face, he fell in love with Lydia. Meanwhile I notice that Mr.Bennet announces that he had already met Mr.Bingley. He didnt tell the wife or the daughters. Why? Well I dont really care. He probably did it to diverge his family. He is a nice man but he is ever so playing jokes and tricks on everyone. Especially the wife. I cant believe these two individuals are married, they are like day and night, two complete different things. I see the two of them discussing about inviting Mr.Bingley to dinner. The night was over.What will Happen future(a)? Only I know And who am I? Thats a unfathomable Ill never tell, the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment